The DSE865 is a communications device that allows you to monitor single or multiple generating sets over a LAN (network) or WAN (internet) connection. The device includes software that is used to assign a TCP/IP address to a COM Port on a PC.
This COM port is then selected by the user in the standard PC software of the DSE module being used. Once this COM port has been selected then the user can communicate directly with the control module from their PC.
If the device needs to be seen over the internet the assigned IP address has to be configured to be visible to the outside world. Once this has been done the module can be communicated with from any remote location that has internet connectivity. The device has been designed to work with the DSE73xx series and DSE335 control modules.
The devices also include LED indicators that show the operation and connection status at all times. Different light patterns indicate a range of status conditions.
• Can be used over an internal network and the internet
• LED status indicators on the device aids fault finding
• TCP/IP software is extremely easy to use
• Device automatically reconnects in the event of loss of communication
• Fully customer configurable settings
• DIN rail mounting
• Enables MODBUS RTU via a TCP connection to a PC.
• Works with the DSE73xx series and DSE335 control modules
• Generic connectors for simple plug-in operation
• DIN rail mounting allows the device to be installed securely within a panel
• Allows users (one user at any one time) from different locations to view generator status
8V to 35V DC Continuous
10Base-T or 100Base-TX (IEEE 802.3).
Grey/Black plastic, LEXAN 940, self
extinguishing acc. To UL94-V0
DIN rail (EN50022)
86 mm x 35 mm x 57 mm
BS EN 61000-6-2
EMC Generic Immunity Standard for
the Industrial Environment
BS EN 61000-6-4
EMC Generic Emission Standard for the Industrial Environment
BS EN 60068-2-1
Ab/Ae Cold Test -30 °C
BS EN 60068-2-2
Bb/Be Dry Heat +70 °C
BS EN 60068-2-6
Ten sweeps in each of three major axes
5 Hz to 8 Hz @ +/-7.5 mm,
8 Hz to 500 Hz @ 2 gn
BS EN 60068-2-30
Db Damp Heat Cyclic 20/55 °C
@ 95% RH 48 Hours
BS EN 60068-2-78
Cab Damp Heat Static 40 °C
@ 93% RH 48 Hours
BS EN 60068-2-7
Three shocks in each of three major axes
15 gn in 11 mS