2 New ATS Controllers Expand DSEAts Range
Deep Sea Electronics plc is pleased to announce the arrival of their newest automatic transfer switch controllers, the DSE330 AND DSE331 ATS, offering more choice and wider control options to the genset market.
The modules will monitor the voltage and frequency of the incoming AC power supply from two different sources, which could be from a generator or mains (utility), or a combination of both. The modules will monitor source 1(S1) and in the event of failure will issue a start command to the alternative source (S2). Once S2 is available and producing an output within limits, the modules will control the transfer device and switch the load from S1 to S2. Once the S1 supply returns to within limits, the module will command a return to S1 and shut down S2.
In any one system the modules can therefore handle:
• 2 x mains (utility ) supplies – S1 & S2
• 2 x generator supplies – S1 & S2
• 1 x mains (utility) supply – S1, and 1 x generator supply – S2
The modules also represent a cost-effective solution to up-grading existing systems where mains (utility) monitoring has become a requirement but was not included in the original specification of the system. The DSEATS modules are compatible with genset controllers within the DSEGenset range and also with genset controllers from other manufacturers.
Key product benefits include:
• Source 1 /Source 2 sensing provides total flexibility for the application of the product
• The display shows icons as well as English text for use across global markets
• Fully automatic and switchover control minimises the effects of power disruptions
• User friendly set-up and button layout
• 3 phase display and check sync provide enhanced module functionality (DSE331)
• DSE Configuration Suite PC Software compatibility for remote control and monitoring
The new ATS modules fit into DSEs product port folio alongside other modules within the DSEATS category, incorporating a sleek new design, soft-touch membrane buttons and a clear, back-lit screen, displaying system status and warnings.
The outstanding range of built-in features and functions of the DSE330 and DSE331 combine exceptional versatile performance with outstanding value.
A self-seeking power supply is also available for the DSE331 for use when the DC power supply is unavailable.
For further information n the DSE330 please click here:
For further informaiton on the DSE331 please click here: